We are glad that you found us! There are lots of wonderful things going on in our School; let me share just a few with you. Undergraduate education continues to be a priority for us. Faculty members are offering on-line courses as well as research and extension experiences and internships to undergraduates in our three majors (Plant Sciences, Sustainable Plant Systems, and Microbiology). Our graduate students are actively involved in instruction in the classroom and in cutting-edge research in the laboratory and the field. Our Extension and applied faculty are working to improve agricultural production in Arizona with programs that conserve natural resources. Our basic research faculty are discovering fundamental information about biological processes in plants and microbes and their interactions with each other and with the environment. Please learn more by exploring our site and don’t hesitate to contact us if we can answer any questions.
10/1/2019 - 4:00pm
10/29/2019 - 4:00pm
11/5/2019 - 4:00pm
Import the SPLS Calendar
- In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter as the calendar's web address, then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field.
- Click the Location pop-up menu.
- If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
- If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- Click the Auto-refresh menu if you would like to choose how often to update the calendar.
- Click OK.
- At the bottom of the navigation pane, click the Calendar icon.
- On the toolbar, click Add Calendar.
- Click From Internet
- In the Link to the calendar box, paste: webcal://cals.arizona.edu/spls/spls-feed.ics
- In the Calendar name box, enter a name for the calendar.
- Click Save.
- Open your Calendar
- Near My Calendars, click Add
- Click From URL
- Paste webcal://cals.arizona.edu/spls/spls-feed.ics in the field provided.
- Click Add Calendar
- The calendar will appear on the left side under Other calendars.