- Provide K-12 educators with professional development for improving students' knowledge which ensures an agriculturally literate society, one that understands and can communicate the source and value of agriculture as it affects our quality of life.
- Educate consumers about our Arizona agriculture industry and agriculture's impact on their life.
- AZ Agricultural Literacy Days (held each Fall)
- CareerChoices (answers from experts in quick video clips)
- Summer Agricultural Institute (held each summer in June)
- School Garden Food Safety (online training)
- SAI Virtual Academy (June 8-12, 2020)